(Kopie 1)

Download application form

Traveling through Turkey in your own camper

Do you want to travel through Turkey in your own camper and need the right insurance coverage?

Turkey is a popular travel destination for motor home owners. No matter if you are planning a vacation by the Sea of Marmara or if you want to visit your family – Turkey is a wonderful travel destination. If you are planning such a vacation, don’t forget to check your insurance coverage for your camper.

The Green Card is not valid for travels through Turkey

Your camper is covered by your insurer’s Green Card in many countries in Europe and the neighboring Mediterranean States. Turkey, however, is not included in every insurer’s policy. Please check if Turkey is stated in your international insurance policy and check again if the Asian part of Turkey is included as well.

International motor insurance for travels through Turkey in your own camper

If Turkey is not included in your insurance, we recommend buying motor insurance especially for your travels through Turkey. TourInsure is the expert for international motor insurances. Please download the application form here and send it back to us filled out and signed. After receipt of the premium (see premium table attached to the application form) you will receive your insurance policy for your travel in your own camper through Turkey.

Your current insurance will remain unaffected while traveling through Turkey

The international motor insurance for your travels through Turkey compliments your current insurance for your camper. That means that your current insurance may not be cancelled. The international insurance from TourInsure only compliments your current insurance for the duration of your travel. If you travel through other countries as well, please make sure that these countries are stated on your Green Card.

How will the international motor insurance cover your camper during travels through Turkey?

The insurance for your camper is tied to the vehicle which means that every fellow passenger with a valid driver’s license and of at least 21 years of age may drive your vehicle. There will be no premium surcharge of 25% for drivers from the age of 25.

Application form “Traveling in your own camper through Turkey“

For further information on insurance coverage for your camper, please see our information sheets attached to the application form. Please sign the application form and send it back to us by post, email or fax.


  • Please sign the credit card authorization form and send it back to us by fax or post only (not by email)!
  • Please find the address on the application form.